There is a problem with a FRU. (FRU type: disk, enclosure: 2, device ID: 32, vendor: SEAGAT, product ID: ST3450857SS , SN: 6SK2PD8P0000N5120JXA, version: 0008, related event serial number: B2788, related event code: 8)
Virtual-disk is not fault tolerant.
Event 55: A disk drive reported a SMART event
Event 314: There is a problem with a FRU.
Откарывем админку хранилки о очишаем метаданые с диска который выпал
To Clear meta data from leftover disks
- In the Configuration View panel, right-click the system and then select Tools > Clear Disk Metadata.
- In the main panel, select disks to clear metadata from.
- Click Clear Metadata. When processing is complete a success dialog appears.
- Click OK.
Re-Join physical disk to V-Disk RAID
- In the HP MSA Storage Managment Utility, rRight click on the affected vdisk and select Configuration > Manage Dedicated Spares.
- Your disk should appear in the list of available drives with a state of AVAIL. Tick the drive, then click the Modify Spares button.
- The disk will be re-joined to the array. Initially it may be listed as a spare, but the MSA will automatically re-join the disk as an active member of the RAID if this is how it was originally configured.
- The array will begin the Reconstruction process automatically. This can take a very long time depending on the size of your drives.